Friends are like the colour pencils ,
they colour our lives ,
I may not be your favourite COLOUR ,
But hope you will need me some where to complete ur picture (unknown author)

Saturday, January 2, 2010

contest baru pulak




Happy New Year people.For this new year, i wont post about my resolutions or do post-mortem on what happened in 2009. i can only hope this year will make me happy and become a roll up sleeve year. My first post in 2010 is this, a black and white contest again and again. I dont want to explain neither write too much. If u think u dare to beat me in this contest, please click to this link for more details, it's my pleasure to see u guys get disappointed (too arrogant,isnt it). let me show my pic for this contest.



ok, i name it as 'asri n i get trapped in bubbles'. yeah i know it does sound silly. but hentam aje..pls join this contest ye..gudluck